• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ordering Parts From Honda ?

Does anyone know if you can order parts direct from Honda online?

I want to order a scuttle for when my car goes back to standard in september.

Or, is it a case of ordering from a stealer ?

Get what you need from Alan Day Honda.

In the traders section of this forum you will find his contact info. :)

Just order from your dealer will take a few days, they are expensive new mind, I was lucky enough to get one for free off a chap on the CTRO when I sold my GruppeM. :cool:

How much are they ?

Won't need it till september anyway. I'll be enjoying my Gruppe M till then!

soz for my un intelligence whats the part wht u need? possibly a good salvage place will do it i know a place local with a few type rs called interparts in daventry

soz for my un intelligence whats the part wht u need? possibly a good salvage place will do it i know a place local with a few type rs called interparts in daventry
He need the scuttle, the black plastic piece that runs under the windscreen the the wipers come through. :wink::

Get what you need from Alan Day Honda.

In the traders section of this forum you will find his contact info. :)

Bad advice above. DONT order from Alan Day Honda. Not if you actually want to receive your order :rolleyes: Or receive any kind of replies to PM's asking where your order has gone. They shouldn't be a 'trader' on here if they don't even log onto the forum.

end of rant.

Back