• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Original mp3 Player

I want to put better music in my car, but can't put good speakers, because of the original player - there is no point of good speakers if the player is not good enough! is there any chance to change dash-board? so i can buy some mp3 player/ - and how much is for that? - or any other ideas? :)

Attachments

• DSC01633.JPG
    DSC01633.JPG
    993.1 KB · Views: 17
you should be able to play mp3 music on there as its got the display of mp3 on the radio

im not putting a stereo in because of the dash, dont no if anyone does a dash cover or surround or anything for aftermarket players

no need for a new dash board :eek: . jesus
the radio unit comes seperate and is bolted into the dash. so it can be removed. all you need is some kind of facia adaptor. have a look in halfords they are usualy preety good. failing that try ebay

or just drive in vtec more, thats beter music that anything you will play

no need for a new dash board :eek: . jesus
the radio unit comes seperate and is bolted into the dash. so it can be removed. all you need is some kind of facia adaptor. have a look in halfords they are usualy preety good. failing that try ebay

or just drive in vtec more, thats beter music that anything you will play
but the radio comes together in one peace with air Blower ! - have to take that peace out and put some adapter instead - but is there any adapters?

but the radio comes together in one peace with air Blower ! - have to take that peace out and put some adapter instead - but is there any adapters?
il have a look at work tomoro and ask the guys that assemble them,
you have a point sorry for not noticing that it is indeed fixed onto the blowers. i am still sure that it is possiable for you to have a aftermarket head unit. will be quite a cool mod if you pull it off. as not many will have it. as i said il ask in word tomorow and see what they come up with

does anyone know where is AUX connector is? cos it would make my ipod alot clearer (i didnt get the honda ipod connector)

il have a look at work tomoro and ask the guys that assemble them,
you have a point sorry for not noticing that it is indeed fixed onto the blowers. i am still sure that it is possiable for you to have a aftermarket head unit. will be quite a cool mod if you pull it off. as not many will have it. as i said il ask in word tomorow and see what they come up with
thanks - will wait for message! :smt047

thanks - will wait for message! :smt047

hey mate. had a chat with a guy today on dashboard line. he said it is possible but you will need to get a new fascia unit from somwhere that includes the vents as well as they are built into one unit. from there he reckons it will be preety simple.
where to get one from...or if they are even being made yet. he diddnt know. just keep looking i supose. il keep my eyes open for you

hey mate. had a chat with a guy today on dashboard line. he said it is possible but you will need to get a new fascia unit from somwhere that includes the vents as well as they are built into one unit. from there he reckons it will be preety simple.
where to get one from...or if they are even being made yet. he diddnt know. just keep looking i supose. il keep my eyes open for you
- u mean i have to get one of these? :) - i wish i could know where to buy it :)

Attachments

• IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 24
Back