• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oulton park Tomorrow 11th

Sorry its short notice,
But you aint doing anything Friday 11th pop along to Oulton Park come say hi and hitch a ride.

Paul.

Blimey I thought you were missing in action :p

Where has your P gone by the way :?

Carl

N77 said:
Blimey I thought you were missing in action :p

Where has your P gone by the way :?

Carl

LOL. The P has gone!. I confussed people :lol:

IM BACK :roll: :wink:

Awesome Track, Full International, Very technical too, Lots of up and down sections and fast 4th-5th gear corners then imeadiately hard on the anchors :twisted: Brilliant, Quite an unforgiving track if you get it wrong
theres not much run off in parts and after the 2nd chicane where you go up the hill flat out over the crest and turning left is pretty hair raisng for the first few times, nice carousel (sp) type hair pin too.

Had some great laps playing with a well driven Exige 8) and a Cup challenge prep'd Golt turbo DSG, V NICE
DSC_0563.jpg
, Ferrari race car was in a league of its own though!!

Had a ride in the golf race car, Thats why Ive decided to get the diff & Brakes sorted :lol: I could stay with him, but it was getting a bit loose :lol: and the armco is close.

I think its my fav track so far, Definately one for the well setup cars as aposed to all out power, Guy in a New Corvette Spun infront of me trying to keep us behind :lol: :lol:

I will be going back as soon as car is a bit more sorted.

Anybody fancy an evening at Donny in the meantime??????

Mallory £169 16th sept
Donnington 1st oct £99
15th £99
29th £99
Silverstone 10th £189

Reddy said:
Mallory £169 16th sept
Donnington 1st oct £99
15th £99
29th £99
Silverstone 10th £189

Will probably do two of the donnington dates.

Friendy said:
Reddy said:
Mallory £169 16th sept
Donnington 1st oct £99
15th £99
29th £99
Silverstone 10th £189

Will probably do two of the donnington dates.

Sounds good to me. not much heavy braking there, so I should be ok :lol:

Back