• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oulton trackday Nov 18th - Members discount

Hi fellas

Following our club trackday at Cadwell earlier in the year....

civicphotocadwellMarch08.jpg

set-72157604298946753

Trackaction-Online is running another event, this time on the international circuit at Oulton Park on Nov 18th. We will be limiting numbers and running an open pitlane to ensure loads of tracktime and once again we've agreed a discounted price for Type-R-Owners.Co.Uk members :smt038. The list price for the day is £150 but members can get the full day for only £120 :eek:. For those who haven't been on track or to Oulton before, we are also including free instruction for anyone that wants it :smt115.

Oulton is an awsome venue so if you'd like to come along please post below and we'll get some bookings and discounts sorted :cool:.

Cheers

Steve H

Shame it's not closer to me. If it was Coombe or Thruxton then I'd be there.

It is a fair run for you Chris but well worth doing the distance :cool:. I haven't been to Thruxton but I've done Combe a couple of times and it's pretty basic compared with Oulton :eek:.

We've still got some space left if anyone wants to come along :smt047.

moz-screenshot.jpg
Hi Fellas

Five days to go and we've decided to further reduce the maximum number that we will book for this event to try to guarantee no queueing for the drivers. As a result, there's now only about six places left avaialable so if anyone would like to book please let me know asap!

If spaces do remain, the on-line shop will be open until 8:00pm on Monday and we will sell any last places on the day but without discount.

For those that have booked, we will be sending out an info pack and indemnity forms by email over the weekend, if you haven't received yours by Sunday night please contact Phil on the Trackaction-Online forum.

Thanks

Steve H

Surprisingly few Type Rs out there on Tuesday but two ATRs turned up to wave the flag for Honda along with a group of S2000s :smt025. Our main priorities on an event like this are are a smooth running day with no queues, a friendly atmosphere and plenty of tracktime - I think that we hit most of the marks on this one!

It was a bit lively in the morning when people hadn't realised quite how much we meant it when we said it would be slippy at druids :eek: but as everyone settled in and the line dried out the day just got better and better.

We had a nice variety of kit there...........

XSP_0009.jpg

XSP_0330.jpg

I got a few laps in my Pug in the afternoon and thought that everyone seemed very courteous in allowing overtaking etc which I'm sure made the day better for everyone.

We are aiming to do more events next year with the same aims of reasonable cost, friendly atmosphere and maximum tracktime so hopefully we'll see even more of you then.

See you next season!

Steve H

Back