• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oz Superturismo

Riflez

$ Forum Pikey $
Anyone know the best place to get a set of these, I have finally succumbed to the fact my original wheels are shafted out of warranty and falling apart.

Also I need two new tyres and to refurb 4 alloys would cost about £200 with the tyres £400+

Now oddly halfrauds are offering 4 for about £500 notes (didnt specify size so guessing 16" or worse 15 :shock: ) which was frankly shocking as they are usually a ripoff but they dont come with the best tyres on..also i found a way to get 10% off anything at halfords so could save a further £50+

The advertised price in Halfords is always for the smaller 15" wheels, and as you said come with cheaper tyres.

I believe they can get the wheels minus tyres, so will be bit cheaper for you. You can also arrange for better tyres to be put on too, but I'm sure the'yll hike the price up there :?

HTH a little :D

£760 in the end..possibly get it down to 690 with hankooks...bleh

Back