• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

P1108 Barometric pressure sensor circuit high voltage

I have recently obtained a used kpro unit. I have installed it and uploaded the PRA factory kal. The EML came on straight away, so I checked for a DTC code logged in kpro and it shows the P1108 code.
I've had a search on here but can't find any info on it. So had a search on the web and from what i have read there are four possible causes.

1. The Barometric pressure sensor harness is either open or shorted.
2. The Barometric pressure sensor has a poor electrical connection.
3. The Barometric pressure sensor is faulty.
4. The MAP sensor is faulty.

Now considering I had no fault codes when i had my stock ECU, I would assume I could reasonably discount number 4 as the culprit.
Please correct me if i am wrong, but it would appear that the Barometric pressure is located inside the ECU.

TBH I'm a little lost as to what to do next. My intention was to load a safe map in, to get me the 20 miles or so to where my car was going to have parts fitted and be professionally mapped.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

No idea other than thinking it's something with the calibration you've loaded.

Mr West is away at Time Attack so I can't tap him up for info.

Have you had a look round the Hondata forum? Might be worth sticking a post up on there if there's nothing about it already on there.

I don't think it's the calibration John. I've tried both the factory kal and the dyno tuned kal that are on kmanager.
Incidentally, I am using the latest version of kmanager and I am confident that i have uploaded the calibrations to the ECU correctly.

I will have a look around the hondata forums and see if anyone else has encountered this.

Back