• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

P21S

Just ordered some P21S Concours Look Carnauba Wax off the net. Gonna give this stuff ago saturday.

Anyone used this before? Any good? Any special way to use it?

I haven't used this tbh, but plenty of people do & have some nice results.

Would look even nicer if you polished using P21's polish first ;)

What you recommend? Something i can get from Halfords?

Decent 2 bucket method wash & dry.

Then Poorboys polish or Autoglym Super Resin Polish.

Then you can use a sealant, but this is optional.
If you do choose to do it a friend recommended JEFFS as it is apparently soooo easy to use & just as good as some that need Popeye arms.

Then the wax. It would look great :cool:

You can apply more than one coat of sealant & polish too to give a longer lasting finish.

Nice one cheers, i'll see what i can do. I'm clay bar'ing aswell. Can see it being a long day!

Nice one cheers, i'll see what i can do. I'm clay bar'ing aswell. Can see it being a long day!

:lol: Yeah it will be a long long day, but with claying first the results will honestly be stunning.

Look forward to before & after pics ;)

I've used this stuff in the past. It's a very oily wax so a little goes a long way. It gives good results but isn't very long lasting. I'd try and give the car a second layer of P21 within 24 hrs.
As said previously best results are obtained in the prep, not in the final waxing.Clay bar, cleaner, polish and then a wax will start to get towards the result your looking for.
A long day but well worth it in the end.

I have some and its pretty good if you prep the car properly in the first place :cool:

after1.jpg

after6.jpg

Sorry for no pics but the finish was stunning, miles ahead of anything i've used so far. And i've tried plenty, Megs, Zymol etc........

SpaceMonkey - That Autoglym seemed to work a treat too.

As for the pics, well the time i had finished it was dark and then the next day AND today it's been dull and raining. :mad: Paint feels as smooth as a babys @rse now though. :D

Sorry for no pics but the finish was stunning, miles ahead of anything i've used so far. And i've tried plenty, Megs, Zymol etc........

SpaceMonkey - That Autoglym seemed to work a treat too.

As for the pics, well the time i had finished it was dark and then the next day AND today it's been dull and raining. :mad: Paint feels as smooth as a babys @rse now though. :D

Nice :cool:

Machine polish?

I take it this was all by hand? No PC? I Have all the polish & wax. I also have a brand new PC in it's box but I'm scared to use it :rolleyes:

I take it this was all by hand? No PC? I Have all the polish & wax. I also have a brand new PC in it's box but I'm scared to use it :rolleyes:

If you are a member of DW Brazo was selling a DVD of how to PC, its pretty cheesy but gets the point across. There is nothing to be scared of :D

Like Lottie says, nothing to be scared of.

PC's are designed not to cause many probs, it's not like using a rotatary polisher.

Back