• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pagid discs and pads

Been looking at these on euro car parts. Are they any good?
will only be used for road use but must not squeal!

changed mine recently on the rear to pagid. No problems as of yet and they do the job. Only been on 3 weeks though

Both companies are coming in the same at £152 for discs and pads all round. Seems pretty good and probably half the price of oem.

Pagid are an OEM replacement option, so yes, they will be fine if OEM is what you're looking for.

Not sure mate. Think its 50percent off this weekend on their site. Carpartsforless is usually alot cheaper.

Both companies are coming in the same at £152 for discs and pads all round. Seems pretty good and probably half the price of oem.
just checked online today and the price for the above is now £215.56!!!!
How can they jump by so much in a few days?
should i wait and see if they come back down or is that unlikely to happen?

just checked online today and the price for the above is now £215.56!!!!
How can they jump by so much in a few days?
should i wait and see if they come back down or is that unlikely to happen?
currently car parts for less are still £144 , it's euro car parts that's jumped to £215.
As they're the same company are the prices likely to go up on car parts for less also. Wondering if i should but the parts now even though iam not planning on changing discs/pads for a few months? Opinioms?

currently car parts for less are still £144 , it's euro car parts that's jumped to £215.
As they're the same company are the prices likely to go up on car parts for less also. Wondering if i should but the parts now even though iam not planning on changing discs/pads for a few months? Opinioms?
Writing my own little novel here lol.
Went back onto euro car parts and entered lastchance30 into the discount code box. This took price down to £150.
Makes me wonder if this is what they do......... Activate the discount code but up the price so the actual saving is virtually nothing.
Iam guessing that the price will come back down when the discount code expires....... I will kick myself if iam wrong and end up paying more though!

Buy discs off eBay with ferodo pads £160. Just fitted mine, so far so good. Pagid was really squeaky, used previously on front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back