• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX Paint colour s2000

looking to get an s2000 in bermuda blue, could anyone tell me when the paint colour was released (the year?) thanks

im looking to get an 04 plate ideally 05 plate but i really want that colour but can only find it on 08 plates, just wondered what year they did it from

Think Bermuda Blue was a late colour, I thought it was the same time as the Burgundy though which would put it from 06 I think.

ah cool thanks :) the burgundy looks black to me! :) yeah finding it hard to find one, not looking just quite yet but just browsing

looks very good! out of my price range *** :( plus if u get it after 23rd march the tax is £200 more think i mite have to settle for black

looks very good! out of my price range *** :( plus if u get it after 23rd march the tax is £200 more think i mite have to settle for black

Be wary of the road tax situation, apparently earlier versions are about £200 for the year, mine is a 56 and is £420 for the year, so the earlier the model the better!

yeah any s2000 registered before march 23rd 2006 is the cheaper band, anything after is the 400 mark

Best of luck finding your Bermuda Blue car then. That colour is was only available from 06 models onwards, but it has to be one from before 23rd March of the same year then you could be looking for a very small number of cars.

I pushed my heart out my a*se when the form came 2 weeks ago for me to renew the tax. Still it's good fun to drive so I'll have to put up with it!

Do what i do and lock it up over the winter from 1st Oct to 1st Apr, it only costs you £220 and stop your car rotting away so fast. :lol:

I'm well p*ssed at the government for putting up the tax like that, i had already bought my car and paid £270 for the first year then bang, they stick it up in the second year. Talk about unfair, if i knew what the tax was going to be i would have put some more thought into buying it.
If any cars are subjected to increases in Tax then at least change it from when they are new not back date a year after its bought.

Off my soap box now. Back on topic!! :)

Do what i do and lock it up over the winter from 1st Oct to 1st Apr, it only costs you £220 and stop your car rotting away so fast. :lol:

I'm well p*ssed at the government for putting up the tax like that, i had already bought my car and paid £270 for the first year then bang, they stick it up in the second year. Talk about unfair, if i knew what the tax was going to be i would of put some more thought into buying it.
If any cars are subjected to increases in Tax then at least change it from when they are new not back date a year after its bought.

Off my soap box now. Back on topic!! :)

Nice idea, but I use it as my daily driver and don't have the space or money to have something else, as useful as it would be!

About 28mpg from a tank with fairly gentle driving. It really doesn't take much to get through a tank a lot quicker than that if you hammer it.

Back