• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted calipers.........1st Mod on my Cosmic typeR

Bazzagt4

Let the modding Commence........................

It would be rude not to highlight the nicely embossed logo's on the "Premier" TypeR :cool::cool::cool:

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

Yep I know my Rims could do with a refurb but thats a mod for another day:rolleyes: :lol:

Regards
Baz

Nice. :smt023

I'd planned to do something similar with mine except I wanted to do the "type" bit in black. I think I prefer it how you've done it now I've seen it.

I never got round to it before fitting the Stoptechs.

Thanks, I like things to be a bit different and I havent seen this done in these colours before so thought "lets do it".......Someone will come along and show me a pic of this on their car now :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Guys,

I used a hamerite smooth blue and a white paint marker pen and red Hamerite and a very steady hand, took them all to bits to do though as I always find it hard to do when everything is all fitted together.

Back