• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted calipers; yay or ney?

I got black wheels with satin silver car, I think I might do my ones red. I don't like pick and green, but it does what you wanted it to do!

thanks, mine was silver with grey wheels and red calipers, did look good, just im slightly mad and wanted to make my car my own, think i may have a pic of when i first got it if it will help make your mind up?

not sure if you can see them very well on this pic???

101_1100.jpg

Bought my satin silver ep3 with the calipers already painted gold. Not my taste at all, im on with painting them red now as we speak. Left it abit late though so now its going to be a rushed job =(

Bought my satin silver ep3 with the calipers already painted gold. Not my taste at all, im on with painting them red now as we speak. Left it abit late though so now its going to be a rushed job =(

get some pics up to show us how it goes. you did leave it a little late!

I will if i have time lol. Just finished the two passenger side ones. Will do the other two tomorrow after ive detailed the car ready for Santa Pod Saturday morning. Well pushing my luck leaving it this late =( lol

yea my centre caps hadnt been painted, the wheels had had a bad paint job, looked like some one had a smart repairer come out and do them on the drive as only the fronts had been painted and theyed been done i celulouse, both common things you'd find from a smart repairer, the finish was terrible, another reason i painted my wheels.

go red with them, cant go wrong with red, will look realy good

Before (Gold) :
SDC11331.jpg

After (Hammerite Red):
SDC11324.jpg

And yes i know the wheels need refurbing haha!

Standard female parking, Kelsey is good at that too :lol:

Oi! Buggerlugs! Hehe, actually, even if i told you that they were like that when i purchased the car, you probably wouldnt believe me lol. I always adjust my mirrors when parking =( .

Oi! Buggerlugs! Hehe, actually, even if i told you that they were like that when i purchased the car, you probably wouldnt believe me lol. I always adjust my mirrors when parking =( .

I find knowing how wide the car is better than adjusting mirrors :lol:!

You may do, but i like to be better safe than sorry, and well, not everybodys judgements are always perfect and im afraid mine aren't always perfect. Not ashamed to admit it lol. Moveable mirrors at the flick of a switch next to your steering comlumn are there to be used =)

You may do, but i like to be better safe than sorry, and well, not everybodys judgements are always perfect and im afraid mine aren't always perfect. Not ashamed to admit it lol. Moveable mirrors at the flick of a switch next to your steering comlumn are there to be used =)

TBH I can't parrel park between cars, it takes me an age, and about 1000 attempts!

Despite starting the thread i've still not done this. ****ed off ive just washed my car and its dried with spots now ffs.

Still going to do this but got to buy tax / pay the chips away man if he prices well etc / find energy to do it.

I do think on SS it really fits well the red callipers.

Back