• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted calipers; yay or ney?

the SS looks good with red callipers and black wheels. I still have the paint sitting in my spear room waiting to be applied. now the weather is looking better I might do this soon.

Did my fronts today, will be doing the rear tomorrow...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891071.736247.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891071.736247.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 26
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891083.246398.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891083.246398.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 26
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891093.111521.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332891093.111521.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 24
C'mon guys, even i managed to get off my bottom to do mine whilst also rushing round prepping for a show haha. get it done lazy bums!

C'mon guys, even i managed to get off my bottom to do mine whilst also rushing round prepping for a show haha. get it done lazy bums!

I have a week off in April, I might do my ones then. what red paint is best? I want to spray them, no brush!

can anyone help me? my calipers are already painted black and want to do them red, would it be ok to just use brake cleaner on them and paint straight on top of the black? if so which is the best paint to use for this? thanks.

can anyone help me? my calipers are already painted black and want to do them red, would it be ok to just use brake cleaner on them and paint straight on top of the black? if so which is the best paint to use for this? thanks.

You probably could just paint over the black after a clean BUT I'm thinking it would look a bit of a mess, especially thick with paint, personally i would roughen them up and get a good amount of the current paint off with a good old firm wire brush first, it'll be a proper jobb then too!

the SS looks good with red callipers and black wheels. I still have the paint sitting in my spear room waiting to be applied. now the weather is looking better I might do this soon.

I envy your spear room.

spear_rack_lg.jpg

Back