• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Panel Filter

What benefits would I gain from fitting one of these. Do you also hear a different note coming from exhaust like you get with the induction kits. I have alsways fitted induction kits to cars but I noticed you lose the fuel economy and I dont wanna lose this on the FN CTR.

The usual result from fitting a 'performance' panel filter is increased throttle response. Because of this the fuel economy will improve also. Expect no difference in noise as you are still using your o.e airbox and airfeed.

BMC have just released a panel filter for the FN2. I have stock of them (UK importer)

You'll never need to replace a BMC panel filter, so long as you maintain it so it pays for itself after a few services.

£43.06 including VAT

Hi, anybody who know where I can buy the BMC panel exactly? On December I will be in UK, so would like to buy it in some shop. Have only information of Silverstone, but it ll be to far. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Very few places carry these 'off the shelf' as such. You'd need to hook up with one of the traders on here and collect. This shouldn't be an issue from many of the TRO traders providing you order in advance I wouldn't have thought. All depends on where you will be in the UK and for how long.

Very few places carry these 'off the shelf' as such. You'd need to hook up with one of the traders on here and collect. This shouldn't be an issue from many of the TRO traders providing you order in advance I wouldn't have thought. All depends on where you will be in the UK and for how long.
Only 4 days in Leicester, and 1 day in London. I found one information about in this site http://www.eurostyling.com/contact/ . Is it possible to go and buy on Silvestone directly?

From what I can tell Eurostyling is part of GPRdirect which have a London based store, so maybe Smeg on here can sort something out as he works at GPR in Silverstone?

Back