• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Parada Spec 2's

Are these asymmetrical and directional tyres?

I've seen a couple of pairs on Ebay and I dont want to end up with two pairs that are only for the left or right hand side :?

I.e. If you were following a car with them on. Are the diagonal grooves supposed to be 'high' on the outside both left and right.

Or are the diagonal grooves on the right hand side 'low' on the outside.

If you get what I mean?!?!?

zappee_1087327648_parada12.jpg

I would have thought they are too, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer :?

Come on, whose got some fitted? Help!

As far as I can see they are only marked asymetrical.
I'm running Falken Azenis which got very similar tread pattern (pic in my garage) and they are not directional either.

Cheers G/Fonz!

I've tried looking at the Yoko page, but it doesn't seem to like IE7, can't seem to navigate off the homepage :?

I've ordered Parada 2's two anyway, so once they turn up I'll be able to tell what the story is... Being asymmetrical they'll be marked with 'outside' on the tyre wall, and obviously if they're directional, they should have 'direction' and an arrow on the side wall too.

:)

It's looking promising guys... From these pictures (which you can read 'GTI' in both so one hasn't been mirrored) the Parada Spec 2's are only asymmetrical and not directional. :wink:

zappee_1088465086_parada13.jpg

zappee_1087327648_parada12.jpg

And these pics are from the same car 8)

oops my bad, yep, as said they are asymetric, but NOT directional....lol. I though i'd remembered seeing direction arrows on the edge, but that must have been my Toyos...do'h!

Yeah, the thread pattern can be misleading. I questioned whether my Pirelli Pzero Assimetrico tyres were directional because the thread pattern looked like they might be, but in fact they were not directional.

sunday_driver said:
I've just ordered two of these. £130 delivered.
215/40 17.

Tenner to fit so £140.
Bargain i think

Me too, I ordered them for £131 delivered, I'm trying to get a second pair now... But I can't find em that cheap still :(

Where did you get em from? Mine were off highperformancetyres' on ebay. Superb service, but hasn't got anymore listed at the minute.

I beat you on the fitting price though.... Free! :p :lol:

Check out R-tec Auto Design on Ebay shops.
Had 8 tyres remaining that size yesterday.
Tyres arrived today so superb service.

Back