• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Parking Sensors

Ulrighty Peeps

Just wondering if you know where you abouts is you disconnect the parking sensors? Previous owner has them but had them disconnected coz they were doing his nut in! I want to hook them backup but not sure where the relavent connectors are.

Appreciated

Ed

You'll probably find that they are simply wired to the reverse light wire with a fuse. Should be dead easy to re connect.

sirdrinksalot said:
Ulrighty Peeps

Just wondering if you know where you abouts is you disconnect the parking sensors? Previous owner has them but had them disconnected coz they were doing his nut in! I want to hook them backup but not sure where the relavent connectors are.

Appreciated

Ed
They are normally wired straight into the reverse light circuit.

The connection wouuld probably be behind the trim in the o/s of the boot or under the trim rear panel trim just in the boot opening.

Stuart

ADH said:
sirdrinksalot said:
Ulrighty Peeps

Appreciated

Ed
They are normally wired straight into the reverse light circuit.

The connection wouuld probably be behind the trim in the o/s of the boot or under the trim rear panel trim just in the boot opening.

Stuart

Brillaint, thanks Stuart will have a butchers at that this weekend if i get time.

Cheers

Ed

Back