• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Part Number Please - Splash Guard for front near side wheel arch

Hi guys

I almost become a victim of "hydrolock" last week after going through a massive puddle, car was juddering and spluttering but I made it home, I went to drive away the next day but it wouldn't engage any gear until the car warmed up, my intake is aftermarket and hovers above the front wheel so it's probably sucked up some water.

Anyway that's besides the point, my car is working fine again now.

I popped my bonnet and noticed the wheel arch trim is missing so you can see through to the floor and obviously there is suppost to be a splash guard there or some sort of cover to stop water getting into the engine bay ( I will add a picture when I get home)

Does anyone know where I can get one or a part number, ebay only has the inner wheel arch cover but I need the guard that goes infront of the front wheel and covers behind the bumper.

The only other thing I can think of is getting a guard or cover for my intake.

Any help would be appreciated.

What car is it fella?

Assuming it's an EP3...

B__5000.jpg

Assuming part #6 as you've said it's not the arch liner.

Pre-facelift is Honda Part number 74111-S5T-G00 - £73.78 from Honda.

Facelift is Honda Part number 74111-S5S-G00 - again £73.78 from Honda.

Try Hendy and Cox in the traders section. They can often get parts at discount prices.

Back