• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

parts needed for frsu ?

I have a tegiwa induction kit, supersprint b pipe, just ordered a spoon n1 back box . Thinking off getting a fast road set up done now before I upgrade my header and get a remap, eibach pro kit popular? As I dont want to scrape on speed bumps etc.. do I need front camber bolts ? And rear aswell ? Rear seem very expensive... someone help me please

Yes you'll need front camber bolts and adjustable rear arms to be able to set it up. Bolts are approx £25 and rear arms depend on make really, anything between £100 to £175ish. Just be wary of the cheaper ones as some have been known to snap!

Im looking at eibach front camber bolts and eibach rear camber arms fitted with the eibach pro kit springs. Any idea how much the frsu will cost in labour if I go to tdi north ? Thanks

Yes definitely a big improvement, as for anti roll bar again a good mod to improve the handling. I got the progress 24mm one but read the jdm ones are also much better than the OE one

Back