• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Passenger Side Xenon Stopped Working

As the title says, the Passenger side Xenon has decided to stop working as of last night. I've never had Xenons before, so don't know anything about them (ie. do they have a bulb I can change?).

What's the deal with these? Simple bulb change or something more complicated?

Si

It's more whether you can do it yourself? The car manual seems to say nothing about the Xenons, apart from something about taking it back to the dealer for certain lights, but I don't really fancy that!

Yeh it's a Prem. Hmm, well whatever the main headlight is - maybe i'm getting confused with names, but i can't see a bulb when i look into the thing :)

so have you got xenons or not? and with main headlight do you mean the normal driving light or the lights for out in the open darkness?

Standard facelift lights, dipped beam, ie. normal night time driving lights (not full beam blind everyone lights :))

Standard facelift lights, dipped beam, ie. normal night time driving lights (not full beam blind everyone lights :))
:lol: :lol:

the bulb you want to look at is the one closest to your sidelights which has a cover on it from the outside.

open your bonnet , take off the rubber cover , move the wire from the bulb , take the bulb out and disconnect.

as i said before check it with the one that works mate shouldnt take you longer than 10 mins to do.;)

:lol: :lol:

the bulb you want to look at is the one closest to your sidelights which has a cover on it from the outside.

open your bonnet , take off the rubber cover , move the wire from the bulb , take the bulb out and disconnect.

as i said before check it with the one that works mate shouldnt take you longer than 10 mins to do.;)

Perfect - ta. Sorry for the confusion :rolleyes: :lol:

Back