• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices falling....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
I filled up the CTR last Sunday and Tesco with 95ron @ 96.9p. Went with Lou last night to fill her car and it was down to 93.9p! I don't think i've ever seen it fall so much in 5 days!

This thread will have about 6 replies and the next 100p/litre thread will have 600 :lol:

I noticed this as well. Went and filled the old girl up with Tesco 99Ron, down to 100.04.

I thought i heard on the news that Tesco and Asda were making a stand against the high fuel prices, this could be why?!

If they do it then the other petrol stations have no choice but to follow suit or they'll lose business..............surely. Anyway it's all good for the mo. :p

Yeah not happy :p

Filled up with 98.9 yesterday (or 98.something) at Texaco in Sherborne (always expensive)...Went with my mate later to weymouth, and 3 garages we went past were 93 :shock:

Bastids :x

lol @ Rich

Mine doesn't need any fuel but seeing as its cheap I might give her a good thrashing at the weekend :twisted:

[-o< for some dry weather

I should be getting my pluspoints vouchers anyday... think it'll be about £8.....thats £8 of free petrol for me! 8) 8)

Yup - Tesco 99RON was down to 100.9 at the start of the week.

Will see the price when I go and top up later before heading home 8)

Glad of this. Facing some heavy fuel bills in the near future :shock: :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Still paid £102.9 a litre for Optimax @ the weekend :x

Ditto that mate, well 103.9 on saturday morning, and 102.9 last night so not a massive drop really round here :x

Optiplox near me has dropped alittle bit nowt major though normal unleded is now 96.4 optiplox is still over £1.00 a Litre though :(

Bit like Stella I recon reasuringly expensive

Back