• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

V-power £1.39.9 per litre inner Basingstoke or £1.41.9 per litre on the A303 at Barton Stacey.

I have started using Tesco momentum more nowadays as it costs £1.34.9 p/l and the local garage is only 3 minutes drive from the house :)

I have noticed no loss in performance so I will stay with momentum for the time being.

V-power £1.39.9 per litre inner Basingstoke or £1.41.9 per litre on the A303 at Barton Stacey.

I have started using Tesco momentum more nowadays as it costs £1.34.9 p/l and the local garage is only 3 minutes drive from the house :)

I have noticed no loss in performance so I will stay with momentum for the time being.

I've been using momentum for a while Dott and I'm more than happy with it tbh. The only real difference between the two is that you don't get the additives in the momentum that you do in the V powah!

I've been using momentum for a while Dott and I'm more than happy with it tbh. The only real difference between the two is that you don't get the additives in the momentum that you do in the V powah!

I think i'll be looking to make the switch soon. I've always been wary of 'supermarket fuel' as i'd heard different/bad stories but V-Power is getting silly prices where i am (141.9) and if i can saw a little it all helps. That and there is a Tesco's 2 miles from where i live and yet to get V-power it's a 10 miles round trip in either direction.

I have a Waitrose on my doorstep but my nearest Tesco is even more of a detour than my "local" (6 mile round trip) Shell! Will stick with V-power for now I guess...

I haven't used vPower for some time, been using shell fuelsave as its cheaper then tesco, morrisons & asda plus i get a small voucher every now and again so bonus

10p difference from Southport to Shrewsbury - 129.9 in shrew and 139.9 in southport. SUCKS.

Sounds daft, but do people honestly worry about £2 per tank difference? (5p difference between premium different fuels example)
I don't do enough miles to worry about it tbh.

^Agreed with dis, we get carried away with the pennies of difference.

I will be pist when it reaches £2.00 though.

Well I only got my type R back end of 2009, and I used to be able to tank it for less than £50, now it's around £62.50. Considering I tank it around 5 times a month, it IS making a difference.

Well I only got my type R back end of 2009, and I used to be able to tank it for less than £50, now it's around £62.50. Considering I tank it around 5 times a month, it IS making a difference.

if I do a full month in the office I fill up twice a week and that's just getting to and from work, not withstanding the odd drive around

I should really stop thinking about how much journeys cost - I am still spending less on petrol now than I did 10 years ago! I cant help thinking when I do a 70 mile journey "Oooh that cost £20" or whatever :rolleyes:

I used to do a 60 mile round trip to work back then - now I only do a 17 mile round trip - so as far as my wallet is concerned - I am using less money...

Shell fuel save £130.9 and vpower £135.9.

i put a tenner in today as i went into the red and got about 7 litres. the needle hardly moved:(

probably get pumped again today for another 3-4p when george comes out with the budget:mad:

it is fucking outrageous!

Back