• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices rising again....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Upto 91.9p a litre at my local tesco which is dearer than the shell 1/4mile up the road which is 90.9p... :?

tbh I haven't really noticed... we see prices go up and down so much recently that unfortunately its the norm these days :cry:

HASNIC said:
98.9p for Optimax today :cry:

97.9p in Manchester (must be cheaper because here because everyone has had their type R nicked and there is too much stock left :lol: ).

It's feckin 91.9 here in south east Essex :x
The price are back to the New Orleans flood period except there is no flood but fatass Presscot robbing our money.

i just fill her up to the brim, what's the point thinking about it, discussing it or whatever, this is rip off britain.. you'll always pay extortionate prices for everything including petrol. What are you going to do ? use less ? drive more economically ? face it you've bought a performance car, it'd be pointless not to enjoy it. As far as i'm concerned it's a necessary evil.... just have to get out of the mindset of it's a penny cheaper here, 3p cheaper there... just live with it... petrol prices will always be extortionately high in cost.. like lots of things in the uk.

what makes me laugh is a CTR can be build in Swindon, shipped round the world to Japan, and sold cheaper with more extras!!! and people are fussing over petrol prices!!! how about road tax, i mean sorry vehicle tax, 200 odd pounds a year!!! no point thinking about it, just pay it, it's the cost of having a 'car' and the cost of having a 'type-r'.

sorry for being cynical... just the way it is.

Back