• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices rising again....

dotty said:
Your right there lewisy, thank fook I dont have to pay for pampers :twisted: :lol:

:lol: yeah when u got the cost of pampers and a baby to factor in, the last thing on my mind is bleedin petrol :p

Neily03 said:
Prices seem to be falling, down to 91.9p from 93.9p on monday. 8) (95ron)

They do appear to have dropped a bit - Optimax under a £1 now for the first time in a few months 8)

Coming back from the BTCC, i ended up putting in BP ultimate (no choice) and for the privilege i paid 107.9p per litre :shock:

Hum just put in some Optiplox and it was 1.06 per Litre

The weke before it was 97p something :( Humm Gone up again

Captain Redbeard said:
HASNIC said:
Coming back from the BTCC, i ended up putting in BP ultimate (no choice) and for the privilege i paid 107.9p per litre :shock:
Dear God. :shock: Where was that Nick?

A Petrol Station with very big windows :lol:

Seriously though thats crazy money. I paid around 95 on the M3 this morning.

Paid 91.9 for 95 last night but I was meant to get 97 :roll: Really should open my eyes when filling the car :oops:

97 was 93.9 in Reading

Captain Redbeard said:
HASNIC said:
Dear God. :shock: Where was that Nick?

That was on the M5, southbound about 10miles north of Bristol, i first read it as 101.9 so i thought i could live with that then after filling up i had another look and saw the 1 was a 7 :oops: :roll: :lol:

I casually commented to the attendant that it's f*cking expensive and their reply was it was going upto 108.9 that night and that BP need to drop their prices as they were losing customers, no sh*t sherlock :lol:

Back