• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Photoshop help with some Rotas

Could anyone help me.

I need a photochop of some Rota Rev Wheels in Bronze and in Silver
But I'm struggling to find a decent pic.

rev.jpg

ROTREVSG.jpg

Or here
http://www.rarerims.co.uk/alloys.php?product_id=19f7a53f928407a1e69efe87e5c4df84&startrow=0

On a Cosmic CTR like mine
DSCF0454.jpg
[/url]

Bit of a quick effort mate and not my best photoshop effort but might give you an idea :lol:

Thanks Nick,

I quite like them, or the Rota Torques in Silver.

I have photoshop CS but haven't got a clue how to use it :oops:

From what it says on the Rarerims site those won't fit a CTR mate. 5x114.3 is what your after, with an offset of ~45.

Paul is right that the ones listed on the Rarerims site won't fit (they're all 4x100) but the grey ones in the pic above are 5-stud. Looking at oakos.com they do list them in 5x114.3 8x17 ET48, bit wider than stock but they'd fit.

If you really want the Revs, just give Rarerims a ring and see if they can get you some. You'll have to wait, and from what I gather the supply from Rota can be a bit hit and miss, but it's worth a call if that's what you're after.

Otherwise AFAIK they do the Torques in 7.5x17 ET45, but they're not listed as in stock either...

paul.goffin said:
I've sent an email to Julian at RareRims

They are showing Torques in Bronze 4x114.3 45ET in stock.

Torques in Gunmetal would look even better, but i'm biased i have a set!

img03148mj.jpg

img03115qh.jpg

AndyGreen said:
paul.goffin said:
I've sent an email to Julian at RareRims

They are showing Torques in Bronze 4x114.3 45ET in stock.

Torques in Gunmetal would look even better, but i'm biased i have a set!

img03148mj.jpg

:twisted: I like

Anyone got a pic of these on a Cosmic :?:

Evs said:
Paul, they're no good mate - you need 5 x 114.3

Opps I mis-read another Post, luckily Julian at Rare-Rims noticed and quoted me for 5 x 114.3 :oops: :!:

HASNIC said:
They look superb in bronze on a Cosmic Paul 8)
^ What he said - that does look mint :smt023 8)

Tbh I think gunmetal would look great too, but probably not steel grey as there'd be no contrast with the car and they might look a bit washed out. Just my 2p though.

Evs said:
HASNIC said:
They look superb in bronze on a Cosmic Paul 8)
^ What he said - that does look mint :smt023 8)

Tbh I think gunmetal would look great too, but probably not steel grey as there'd be no contrast with the car and they might look a bit washed out. Just my 2p though.

I'm still trying to play around with Photoshop trying to show them in Silver and GunMetal. Trust me its almost impossible with a touch pad :evil: :roll:

Just buy the gunmetal ones then - silver isn't very JDM and also the Work Emotion CRs they're a copy of only come in bronze and gunmetal... :idea: :wink:

Evs said:
Just buy the gunmetal ones then - silver isn't very JDM and also the Work Emotion CRs they're a copy of only come in bronze and gunmetal... :idea: :wink:

Stop tempting me =;

I'm still waiting for some prices from RareRims.

:lol: sorry mate :oops:

I thought his prices were generic ie all 17"s the same price? Maybe not any more.

Another suggestion - AFAIK he gives a discount to Honda Revolutions members, might be 10% but not sure. It only costs £25 to join and it's a cracking club anyway imho, so you might get at least your membership fee back straight away, maybe a bit more.

Just a thought :idea:

www.hondarevolutions.com

Evs said:
:lol: sorry mate :oops:

I thought his prices were generic ie all 17"s the same price? Maybe not any more.

Another suggestion - AFAIK he gives a discount to Honda Revolutions members, might be 10% but not sure. It only costs £25 to join and it's a cracking club anyway imho, so you might get at least your membership fee back straight away, maybe a bit more.

Just a thought :idea:

www.hondarevolutions.com

I thought he offered discount to members of this and the other Civic forum as well. Well thats what I was hoping for :lol:

Back