• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

PIAA wipers

Hi guys looking around and I cant seem to find any PIAA wipers :? anyone know where I can get some from please :D

Ash

Don't waste your money Ash, the Valeo (Honda) ones are much cheaper and will not leave silicon deposits on the screen.....Silicone blades would only be useful if you are going to drive in temperatures of 210 deg C :wink: :lol:

MUXY said:
Don't waste your money Ash, the Valeo (Honda) ones are much cheaper and will not leave silicon deposits on the screen.....Silicone blades would only be useful if you are going to drive in temperatures of 210 deg C :wink: :lol:

I disagree. PIAA blades coat the windscreen with a silicon coating that beads the water. The silicon coating is invisible to the eye and doesn't affect visibilty. In my opinion they are worth the money. It saves applying RainX routinely. I swear by them.

ABP sell them, you may get a forum discount mate :wink:

There are 3 BIG players in the wiper market.

Valeo, Bosch and Trico

None of these companies use silicone in their blades...Teflon maybe...but not silicone.

It is no co-incidence. :wink:

i have to agree, i have gone back to standard wipers after PIAA ones and they are a lot better

Back