• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 picked up my 2010 Silver CTR Today

Picked it up at 4pm, finally tore myself out of it about 10 mins ago. Holy crap what a car! Weather was horrific earlier on, 90mph winds n bucketing rain, not condusive to heroics but a great "test" of the potenza's in crappy conditions :eek:.

Missus wet herself the first time the V-Tec kicked in, after 10 mins she demanded metallica and for me to plant the welly boot, my face is sore i've been grinning all night!

IMG_0312.jpg

Dodgy IPhone pic and its been raining. She got a damn good run last night in rotten weather so she's not exactly gleaming today!

2 hours north
IMG_0313.jpg

Fun and games, A9 on the drumochter pass!! frozen sheet of snow and onset of blizzard conditions, fun (not)

Yeah I'm not usually a lover of silver cars in general but I think it really suits the Fn2, the red one I originally test drove was gone, this one was too good to pass up though.

Not at the moment, I ended up spending the mods money on a newer car. Long term yes, l love the gp pack, but I'm thinking spend money on the "go" side of things before the "show"

Back