• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

I'm surprised, i thought it was standard on GT-spec. You know what you have to do, upgrade your car :)

Seen one today when I took my EP3 in for some work. Looked very nice and was temped to make a purchase... then came to my sense £20k+ for a Honda Civic is too much :eek:

Seen one today when I took my EP3 in for some work. Looked very nice and was temped to make a purchase... then came to my sense £20k+ for a Honda Civic is too much :eek:
Especially when you can get a 12 month old FN2 GT for £14k!

i expect the CW should hold it's value slightly better, certainly if the uptake isn't huge given the 20k price tag. although i have to say i got mine for £18,633... which i thought weren't too bad? with some matts ;) gotta get the matts or it ain't a 'real' type r.

i expect the CW should hold it's value slightly better, certainly if the uptake isn't huge given the 20k price tag. although i have to say i got mine for £18,633... which i thought weren't too bad? with some matts ;) gotta get the matts or it ain't a 'real' type r.

Was that on a trade in?

Gutted, mines not got this:mad:
it wont do mate they only put them in on the facelift so only the very new ones will have it.
all the white ones will as they only made them at facelift.

they have a big stock of all the other colours pre-facelift so they will all be sold first before the newer ones. ive just got a new lease car type-s its on 09 plate but its a 08 model :rolleyes:

Back