• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

pics of your dash

hi all,

i thought it could be a good idea for everybody to put pics on this post of what they have done with their dash on the EP3, i have seen general mat colours, carbon wrapping, jap look, gloss look and think its nice to see/get inspiration for customising your car.

Please post pics of what you have done and how you got the effect.

(currently i have mine stock but am looking at either a custom paint job or carbon wrapping)

thanks
Ant

Heres mine,

29102011185.jpg

I chromed the centre console, and then added red dye to the top coat Lacquer.

There mine but am going to get it changed this week i think it shows up every bit of dust and the vinyl is starting to bubble so going to go for white i think hence ive allready bought a white gear knob but am still not 100 percent sure.

Heres mine carbon wrapped just need to to get the stereo changed and ill be happy with it, ive also wrapped the A B and C pillars in this.

Attachments

• car 8.jpg
    car 8.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 122

There mine but am going to get it changed this week i think it shows up every bit of dust and the vinyl is starting to bubble so going to go for white i think hence ive allready bought a white gear knob but am still not 100 percent sure.
Looks lovely - just the look I'm going for with mine :p
Can I ask where did you got the double din surround from?

It shows up all the dust its murder lol even when its just been cleaned.

I got it from ebay then just spray painted it. only comes in silver

Looks pretty cool!

I like that. i still havent got round to getting mine changed could be an idea though lol

Thanks guys, it was a major PITA to paint, such an awkward shape for sanding. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, the door pulls are painted to match too.

Also, I've fitted a couple different stereo facias, they all seem to be a pretty bad fit. Expect some work with a sharp knife and sandpaper!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent my dash away to get painted white and pinstriper line in red round the edge but yodel have managed to loose it raging.

Yeah lost it will never be using yodel again lol but there still looking but that was 20th i sent it. So just going to need to buy another one from ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's proper g*sh bud. You should be able to claim for it right?

Sounds like a cool colour scheme you were thinking of, need pics soon as you get it sorted! I think the red and white looks brilliant inside, though it takes a bit of getting used to...

I wasn't to sure about the white at first but just wanted somthing different so just going to go for it. it is spooner on here thats doing it for me and it was him that came up with the idea with the red pin stripe so shoule break it up a little. it isnt to bad ive managed to get one for £30 on ebay and have the other one coverd for £20 it was the stanard cover i forgot to put in any value lol.

That all black dash is so nice but I'm getting my ep vinyl wrapped white so torn between white or black but im scared white will be tacky lol

attachment.php
attachment.php

COLOUR ATTACK!d
LOL Ford Olympic Blue, Didn't really know what to expect with this but i'm glad to say i like it, It's not to everyone's taste but it's different and iv never seen it done before :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back