• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Picture Request - Your EP3 on ABP or Eibach Pro springs...

Can't decide whether to get Eibach Pro springs or the ABP ones, a little visual persuasion would come in handy! Cosmic ideally but any colour will help! :D

Pop into these threads:

For pictures of cars lowered on Eibach and Spoon (which are similar height to Eibach Pro-kit)

- Suits' NHB Premier EP3
- Dotty's JDM EP3

Check out these for an idea of how the ABP/Sportlines will look

- JD26's Cosmic
- JamesT's NHB Premier

Those cars are the ones that I can remember off of the top of my head - although the majority of cars lowered on springs on here are usually running Eibach Pro-Kit.

Type Eibach Pro-kit or ABP Springs into the members car search menu, and it should give you a list of cars that are running them.

This is mine on the Eibach Pro-kit to give you an idea of the drop. For me personally I'm glad I went for these over the ABP springs as I have to go over a number of speed bumps on my commute. I would imagine you would have to be allot more careful with the ABP's.

412742e5-1.jpg

This is mine on the Eibach Pro-kit to give you an idea of the drop. For me personally I'm glad I went for these over the ABP springs as I have to go over a number of speed bumps on my commute. I would imagine you would have to be allot more careful with the ABP's.

412742e5-1.jpg

You do, I'm running them on mine :( Pics in the link in my sig, although it doesn't look dissimilar to yours fella.

Thanks people! It looks like the Eibach Pro are the best option, especially as I'm not fussed about it looking slammed! I've enquired about getting them fitted at ABP along with a FRSU. :)

Thanks people! It looks like the Eibach Pro are the best option, especially as I'm not fussed about it looking slammed! I've enquired about getting them fitted at ABP along with a FRSU. :)

Plus if you ever get 215/45/17 tyres, it will fill up the arch nicley by another 4.5mm but body chassis will have enough clerance - good excuse to get some Rotas which are 7.5 wide

I think personally anything lower than 15-20mm on these is OTT. I had the teins on mine and that was low for speed bumps especially as you live in Cannock :lol:

Yes mate, I'm trying to avoid a bumpy ride! I've heard the Pro Kit isn't too bad, comfier if anything? I want a FRSU to improve the drive so it would seem it makes sense to change the springs.

I have the abp ones and they do scrape over most bumps and there are certain places I have to avoid now as the car wouldn't make it

I've got the Pro Kit. Softer than standard, ride is much better. I've got a DC Sports catback, and don't scrape at all.

I have a standard suspension setup at the moment, and over some speed bumps i scrape. Kind of putting me off lowering my EP3. But Im really tempted with the APB offer, being fairly cheap for the Pro Kit... Hmmmmmmm!

I have a standard suspension setup at the moment, and over some speed bumps i scrape. Kind of putting me off lowering my EP3. But Im really tempted with the APB offer, being fairly cheap for the Pro Kit... Hmmmmmmm!

Slow down then. If you're scrapping on standard set up, there is something wrong :)

Its just a mean ass speed bump, i like to go nice a slow :) but the spoon bpipe hangs a little lower than most

Back