• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pictures & Review Of Mine After A Visit To TGM

On 20/04/06 I made the trek (178miles) up to TGM. After leaving at 5:30am I arrived at 9:00am at TGM's premises to be met by Tom Gannon.

I was there to have the Eibach Pro Kit springs fitted, and a full laser alignment with a more aggressive 'fast road' set up, and also to have my JDM rear ARB fitted (from the Group Buy).

Whilst my car was put up on the ramp and work started on fitting the springs, Tom showed me around his garage, and more importantly showed me his 2 DC5 race cars. The new facelift DC5 he has built for this year is awesome.

After the a while, and the springs were on, it was set up on the laser alignment ramps, and Tom talked me through the process of setting up the camber and toe, tailoring it to my driving style and roads I travel on mostly. Was really good to hear him explain exactly what he was doing and what effect it would have on the cars driving. I already had the Eibach rear adjustable camber arms, and front adjustable camber bolts fitted, so it was a case of setting them to spec.

After a further chat about the race car series, and future races etc... It was time to head home.

The level of service at TGM is excellent. By far the best garage experience I have ever had. It is easily worth the distance I travelled to get there, and I will deffinitely do it again in the future. Many thanks to Tom and his team for the work done and friendly advice. I would recommend them to everyone.

Now the car feels sooooo much better to drive. It was good as standard, but now its been taken to the next level in handling and drive. A lot of the understeer has now gone, and turn in is so much sharper. The springs help reduce the body roll, but also retain the comfort of the OE springs whilst cruising. Looks wise they have made the car look a little meaner, with a drop of approx 20mm front and 15mm rear.

Here are the pics;

CTRBW1.jpg

CTRBW2.jpg

CTRBW3.jpg

CTRBW6.jpg

CTRBW10.jpg

CTRBW7.jpg

For anyone thinking about having work done to their Honda, then deffinitely give TGM a call;

http://www.tgmsportracing.co.uk

Tel: 01252 811 972

Sankey Lane,
Cove Road,
Fleet,
Hants

The quality of those pictures is superb, mate. Crisp, sharp and spot-on contrast. Niiiiiice :smt023

^^^ what he said. Great pics of a nice looking motor 8)

Glad you're happy with the suspension setup too :D

JDType-R said:
Great pics mate, what camera you use? Is it a Digi SLR?

Nope - Just my folks 5 megapixel Olympus thingy! Its a automatic snap shot camera.

I did take the pictures originally in colour, but it was a gloomy day and they lacked any impact and definition. So I changed them to black and white, and upped the sharpness, and got a good result! :)

So they are the "before" pics...were are the afteer pics :?: :?

:wink: :p :lol:

Looking very nice mate....like the b/w effect too :twisted:

Only ever spoke to Tom on the phone, he is a top bloke and if he wasnt so far from me, id call in :lol:

Back