• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pictures wanted, K20a Engine mounts

hi guys

not sure if this is the right section

I got my engine out the TF and im a bit puzzeled... it seems like im missing an engine mount! :eek:

but the problem is i've never seen a K20a just 'sat' with the mounts still attached to the engine... has anyone here dropped a totally standard engine out a car that i can look at with pictures of where the mounts are and how they attach to the block and gearbox?

surly someone has something sat in a workshop somewhere :D

thanks guys!

another appeal, i really need to be able to see the front mount... i think i can see where it should attach to my engine but its not there as a result the engine has only 3 mounts

without seeing a front mount though and where it attaches to the engine (so i know im buying the right thing) im stuck :(

i'll have a dig in the garage in a bit should have a front mount in there off the K20 i just dropped into my elise

couldnt find it :( tbh now not even sure it came with the engine i cant remember what they look like :?

think this is part of the front mount
IMAG1116.jpg

dont remember that coming on the engine when i bought it, sorry

think this is part of the front mount
IMAG1116.jpg

dont remember that coming on the engine when i bought it, sorry

hmm so that bolts to the engine and a bolt would go through the bush? looks pretty meaty :( might stuggle to use it on the TF

yeah the k20 mounts are all meaty things didnt use any of them for my lotus conversion in that kit it just has two good mounts either side and two staedy arms front and rear

Back