• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pioneer AVH and Andriod.... AppRadio Help

Hi guys, I have a pioneer avh-x3600dab and i really want to get these SatNav apps and stuff on the unit with my android phone, i have managed to pair the 2 and i can receive phone calls and play music over bluetooth but i cannot get Appradio to work, there are pretty much no instructions on what to do i have tried wired and bluetooth and nothing... the radio is pretty useless without the NAV ability so any help to make this work would be appreciated...

Regards

Hi guys, I have a pioneer avh-x3600dab and i really want to get these SatNav apps and stuff on the unit with my android phone, i have managed to pair the 2 and i can receive phone calls and play music over bluetooth but i cannot get Appradio to work, there are pretty much no instructions on what to do i have tried wired and bluetooth and nothing... the radio is pretty useless without the NAV ability so any help to make this work would be appreciated...

Regards
There are some apps like car-link which you can get on the google play app. Didnt work for me personally with honda's system and my samsung but does work with others.

Worth a look

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Back