• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB fitted

Just fitted this, lovely bit of kit
58249_10151411431434924_1688531575_n.jpg

cant fault this unit at all, brand new £319 i paid for it, ebay is a lot dearer for it. Do have to buy the dab aerial though as it does nt come with one, and also the lead for the ipod so
you can use advanced apps, for sat nav etc

fascia looks odd, why didn't you get a silver one?

Nice unit though

Last edited by a moderator:
was silver, but not a good colour match tbh so sprayed it black, although again not the best colour match a lot less obvious than the silver.
Made the mistake of using gloss black though and in reality it does nt look that bad tbh just the refeflection makes it worse than it is.
Thinking of covering it with some black leather like material...maybe

Fair enough mate, I had the silver one and I agree its not a fantastic match, I will agree with that one!, or maybe a carbon effect material?

I think that looks better than in silver tbh. All the joins when all the parts are roughly the same colour just makes it look messy in my eyes.

Navfree on the iphone works brilliant with this headunit, was gonna buy the add on sat nav unit for this, but theres no point now
and saves me £350. In fact all the advanced apps work spot on. Might fork out and get Dash command now :)

Back