• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pipercross V Force

SpaceMonkey said:
zeffania said:
large_vforce.jpg

Looking @ that pic, where does the cold air feed from? :?

£499.....thats Gruppe M money

Some pictures with one of the prototypes installed to a CTR.

The cold air feed goes behind the battery just like the ITG Maxogen.

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=89443&highlight=vforce

Hmm if it was a choice between Pipercross or Gruppe M I know what company I'd choose. CF all the way. Not being funny but I think that kit looks awfull...

MilanoChris said:
Hmm if it was a choice between Pipercross or Gruppe M I know what company I'd choose. CF all the way. Not being funny but I think that kit looks awfull...

Agreed! Looks like there should be a hamster in there too!! :lol: :lol:

£499 :shock:

Isn't that more than GruppeM ?

GruppeM = proven product in loads of situations, and carbon = light.

If it was £299 I think it'd sell really well.

As for the power gains, just remember the ITG situation? Then the back to back tests in which some people looked a tad silly. Lets not have a repeat chaps. :wink: 8)

CTR_Paul said:
GruppeM = proven product in loads of situations, and carbon = light.

Pipercross = chav proven up and down the country by every corsa and nova driver going = coonts!

What was the ITG situation? I had my predictions about that but nobody believed me :)

Didn't make quite as much peak power as the GruppeM but made more power and torque low down IIRC :)

HASNIC said:
Didn't make quite as much peak power as the GruppeM but made more power and torque low down IIRC :)

Not totally a bad thing then.

Did the ITG live upto their power claims though?

Wasn't as much as the hype no, they said it would beat the GruppeM on peak but looking at other ITG kits they make power low down with torque, it's the same situation on the DC2 kit that I have, good gains peak but helps push the torque and low/mid power up more than most.

Just a different type of kit IMO, both have benefits and it comes down to what you're looking for :wink:

HASNIC said:

Just over a week ago a few of us met up in Salisbury for the Rolling Road and as an example I have an ITG Maxogen and one of the other cars was totally standard and had more miles on the clock, my CTR measured 10bhp more than the standard car and had more torque lower down. :D

Aeron said:
HASNIC said:

Just over a week ago a few of us met up in Salisbury for the Rolling Road and as an example I have an ITG Maxogen and one of the other cars was totally standard and had more miles on the clock, my CTR measured 10bhp more than the standard car and had more torque lower down. :D

8)

Aeron said:
HASNIC said:

And mine was 1 bhp down on the standrad CTR :lol: :-k (although it was also 8bhp dpwn on my last RR (different RR though)......

Just to put a fly in the ointment :D

Superfli said:
Aeron said:
HASNIC said:

And mine was 1 bhp down on the standrad CTR :lol: :-k (although it was also 8bhp dpwn on my last RR (different RR though)......

Just to put a fly in the ointment :D

Wasn't it because you hadn't cleaned her for a while?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back