• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pished off (Still over £1000) *quoted £895 yay*

defo try A-Plan, ive just switched to A-Plan from Greenlight and got mine for £650 and im 24

GaryMan said:
Steve,

i'm very surprised with your quote for some reason- i thought you live in a mansion and in a nice village :D

have you tried the usual suspects?

Greenlight/ A-Plan/ Noel Daza (sp) ??

Not quite a mansion no :lol:

The village is nice. No crime EVER. I just wish the insurance companies could take things more personally rather than just looking at a postcode. Afterall were spending hundreds, sometimes thousands of pounds. The MK44 postcode does have the odd dodgy village with the usual car thefts occuring. But my car is parked up a driveway, with a locked gate and me waiting with a metal baseball bat under my window, ready for me to pounce on anyone who dares come near my car.

How much :shock:

mate im 25 three points and a fault claim and mine 6 something through Lloyds, also if you use a cashback site you can get £120 cashback atm :lol:

register with quidco.com and go to lloyds car insurance through their website, if you buy car insurance from them in that session in about 2 months time they credit your quidco account with £120 nicker which you can then have trasnferred to your bank by BACS.

This is what I did with mine and nats by doing that no other quote could come close.

Riflez said:
register with quidco.com and go to lloyds car insurance through their website, if you buy car insurance from them in that session in about 2 months time they credit your quidco account with £120 nicker which you can then have trasnferred to your bank by BACS.

This is what I did with mine and nats by doing that no other quote could come close.

:shock:

I will have a play around with that! :)

smeg said:
smeg said:
smeg said:
garyb-zs said:

Done an online quote just now. Give it a try :D

8) 8)

Just had a call and woohooooo!!!

£895 with a £300 excess

Happy days!

Bugger!

Its time for me to accept this quote but the website dont work.

Just give em a call, I give up with websites when it comes to car insurance. :lol:

I found them nice and quick/helpful over the phone at ND too.

thejudderman said:
smeg said:
smeg said:
smeg said:
garyb-zs said:

Done an online quote just now. Give it a try :D

8) 8)

Just had a call and woohooooo!!!

£895 with a £300 excess

Happy days!

Bugger!

Its time for me to accept this quote but the website dont work.

Just give em a call, I give up with websites when it comes to car insurance. :lol:

I found them nice and quick/helpful over the phone at ND too.

Yea I will need to confirm it over the phone anyway. Haggle with them a bit aswell. :D

Burger said:
have you tried moneysupermarket :)

Hi,

Yes I tried them and confused.com and the cheapest was well over £1000. Thats why im chuffed to get this quote for £895 :)

I tried Noel dazely and they were ok but a-plan hammered them. ITs a pity you aint 25 mate as they were by far the cheapest, the whooped green lights ass.

£589 with a £400 excess and all mods declared. Im happy with that

I'm going to get a quote from A plan

My renewal date is 30th December.

smeg said:
I'm going to get a quote from A plan

My renewal date is 30th December.

PMSL!!

Over double what I was quoted with Noel Dazeley or whatever they are called :lol: :lol: :roll:

TerryCTR said:
^^ Your under 25 tho mate aint you? They dont seem to like that

Yes I'm 24

They must think I'm a boy racer :roll: tits

They wouldnt put my gf on mines because she was under 25. They saved me a good few bob anyway so cant complain.

Greenlight were wanting some ridiculous excess of £600 or somthing and a £700 odd policy because there has been a fe type r crashes lately :roll:

Back