• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Plastic trim help

Hi Guys

Advice needed. I left my window very slightly open last night and didnt realise until this morning, it rained all night so it was quite wet down the door cards etc, The issue is, the arm rest part of my door card (soft rubbery plastic) has got loads of white marks on from the rain, will this start to disapper when it drys and what would be the best thing to get it back to black

Thanks guys

Should be fine have you given it a wipe with a cloth?

I would use a decent interior cleaner like Autoglym interior shampoo then go over it with a care product like Autoglym vinyl and rubber care, use a good microfiber cloth and it should come up nice then.

I'd try some all purpose cleaner on it and then maybe something like Angelwax Elixar or Autobrite Pink Sheen on it.

Pink sheen is fantastic on interior plastics. Hands down my favourite interior dressing as it's not too dear, smells lovely and looks superb finish wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formula Clean do an interior cleaner and dressing, the cleaner is quite simply immense. And then the dressing leaves a lovely finish.

Back