• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Please check these out

Man, read your stuff before you type it.

Look what you've just written, its reads a little broken.

Well, they seem to check out by searching for Recaro UK, if your concerned give them a call.

I have to agree though, that is very cheap. Maybe Recaro have a new line and these 10 year old seats are now priced accordinly.

im sorry im slightly dislexict and have bother spelling hate it had it through shcool

Well I'm sorry to hear that, Im not having a pop at you or anything but sometimes people dive in without a thought and type utter dross.

Let us know how you get on with these seats as if correctly priced this may well be a good option for others.

its cool use to it haha .
and i will they look the beans emailed them the now.
will go well with my ctr might sell the standerd ones if i get them .

will start to use it didnt think a little mistake hear and there would matter thanks got told at 12 a had it

but i'm not sure if they are the dc5 ones

They're not the DC5 ones, but they're similar. They look more like the DC2 ones tbh.

The holes for the 5 point seatbelts are different and the word Recaro is underneath the belt holes on the DC5 seats.

Couldn't find a decent picture to illustrate the difference in belt holes, but you can see it with this one

fe38da2c.jpg

Lolol Jermal, I thought that was a Recaro baby seat because of the black on black :lol:

It is a baby Recaro seat.

Jermal was given it as a present for his superb efforts in arranging last years JAE.

Back