• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

please help heads done in!!

Basically had a set of new rear drop links fitted today as i have had a VERY annoying clunking noise near my rear passanger rear wheel when i hit a bit of a uneven part of the road, anyway to my bad luck its still clunking does anyone have a answer for me or had this before? I dont know what else it could be, this noise started the same day my alloys got refurbed, any help will be great thanks.

Could be any number of little things. Bushes and joints are high on the list. Get the car in the air and see if you can discover whats causing it.

Car in the air and pull the shít out of wheels, hubs, bushes, push on the shocks, shake the crap out of every single suspension part and you'll find it!

if you know anyone with a one-man-mot ramp which shakes it self can come in pretty handy from past experience

Back