• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Please help me! Lost all me gears

F*** me!! That looks so sore, must be in agony when you bend your knees. Hope you get well soon mate and stop being a wimp, get them sorted

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hahaha there getting there slowly mate I'm more concerned about me car haha!!
The thought of a skin graft makes me do a full body CRINGE

Apreaciate it brother enjoy this lovely Sunday :)

Christ mate that looks awful, can't begin to imagine the pain! I bet you won't make that mistake again.

Hahah it was just a massive shock and definitely not Chris they say you learn from your mistakes, deffo learnt the hard way haha

Fcuk me that looks painful :( Concrete burns?? Who knew??

I'd have thought you just wash it off before it sets and you'll be fine, shows what little I know!

Fcuk me that looks painful :( Concrete burns?? Who knew??

I'd have thought you just wash it off before it sets and you'll be fine, shows what little I know!

Yeah mate contrete it's the alkaline in it eats away at your skin without the burning if it was acid it would of hurt right away so I may have been able do something about it but yeah who knew hahaha never again!!

Ouch!!!!

So the mount under the airbox (Gearbox mount) was split?

Yeah Krzys gear box mount has split but couldn't see it without dropping the camera down, shady haha

So knew mount on the way, I did move the mount slightly and I managed to get every gear now but not exactly safe.

Good to know ***

Back