• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Please read engine mount ep3

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not fighting his battles.

i just thought this forum was all about info n stuff please tell me if i am wrong?

hi all

thanks for the comments about my partner, nice to see thats what you all do when he is sipmly telling you something he was told by honda customer care department.

He does know what he is going on about and i dont think it is really fair that you slate him because he was told the incorrect information. He was only giving you guys on the forum the information that he was told to help you out.

And i have just been reading through these threads and the comments are not really valid here are just a few

''THANKS FOR YOUR REG PLATES''
'' ATLEAST I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT''
''AND HES GOT NO FRIENDS''

Why on earth leave those comments?

all he was doing was relaying the information he was told and you have just slagged him off and taken the **** out of him.

I thought these forums were all about sticking together and helping each other out quote me if i am wrong.

thanks for your time

Natalie

Well said Natalie :smt023

thanks very much....

i am not being rude its just he was simply trying to help and all these ppl are taking the **** i just don't understand why to be honest......

regards natalie

thanks very much....

i am not being rude its just he was simply trying to help and all these ppl are taking the **** i just don't understand why to be honest......

regards natalie

Natalie,

I think that your taking things out of context and blowing them out of proportion.

Firstly, your partner may know what he's talking about, but from a computer user point of view he has 46 posts under his belt, and posting in a forum that is made up of alot of guys that were or still are in Honda/car sales.

Normally this if there is a recall as the title of the thread did say then as Honda owners and also as Honda sales there would have been something that would have been announced.

There is nothing wrong with posting on this forum, but be mindful that some of the members on here are good people with alot of experience; that's not to say that you should bow everytime they post, but thier comments need to be respected as well as your own.

The comments your raised

Nat said:
And i have just been reading through these threads and the comments are not really valid here are just a few

these are points raised. the first is a reference to your partners car reg. Perhaps it's his, perhaps not but it's unwise to post your reg plate on a forum where anyone (forum member or internet bot) could pick it up and collect personal information about you.

the second is from a member who is involved in the motor trade.

third is from data on who your partner is connected to in this site.

Like I said this forum reaches out further than you think, how else do you think we were able to get guest days with Honda at Brands Hatch last year.

Don't get so defensive, this is a good site with alot to offer, but listening is a good way to start on here.

thanks for all the comments i do respect this but do get a little defensive...

and thanks for telling that person to leave me alone fancy asking to see topless pictures the cheek of it.

thanks very much

hi all

thanks for the comments about my partner, nice to see thats what you all do when he is sipmly telling you something he was told by honda customer care department.

He does know what he is going on about and i dont think it is really fair that you slate him because he was told the incorrect information. He was only giving you guys on the forum the information that he was told to help you out.

Why on earth leave those comments?

all he was doing was relaying the information he was told and you have just slagged him off and taken the **** out of him.

I thought these forums were all about sticking together and helping each other out quote me if i am wrong.

thanks for your time

Natalie

Calm down dear - it's only a commercial.............

Natalie, look, your partner started this thread with a title that said "recall".
When he did not like some of the banter in replies he decided that some on here are arrogant - does he not recognise a bit of banter?
Does he not have a sense of humour?
Did he ask you to come on here in his defence?

There are many members on here who like myself are knowledgeable and in the motor trade, some in Honda dealers.

Please take it as a pinch of salt and if he is offended then tell him to come back when he has thought about it.

no he did not tell me he does have humour but loves his car.

just didnt like some of the comments, thats why decided to write my own little piece

thanks

boy you are desperate! leave her alone, and stop being such a loser

behave yourself, playing the niceguy card wont get you any pics either.

what did she want a cuddle and to be told she's completely correct in everything that her and her partner says?

its a public forum and when someones partner comes on to try and defend his honour its fair game imo.

salt pinching is needed on every public forum but her sodium intake is well below the required dosage.

I thin everyone should chill out a bit!

Everyone post things from time to time without giving full thought, and really it only seems like the guy was trying to help. On the back of it, I'm going to check my engine mounts today (I was not a member when the original posts were out) and off the back of it did some reading from previous posts. Good thing.

Everyone gets flamed from time to time, just lets not turn it into a witch hunt

----------------------This is a line under it--------------------------------------------------

hi all

Like how he called me arrogant when I was simply stating the fact there is no recall.

And despite the thread title there is no recall.

there is a recall, thats what honda customer care told me! hense why they are doing it for free. the arrogance of some people on this forum is shocking.

I was only trying to ensure our members were not misled.

without dipping back into that terroritory again, i was not aware of any recall and my close friend works for honda and owns an EP3. it really would be something he would say. if i am totally honest, if it came from a moderator or someone on here i knew had a bit to do in the industry or the dealings/mechanics of, i would of perhaps given it some more thought (without trying to insinuate new members dont know their stuff, because quite clearly a lot do).

no he did not tell me he does have humour but loves his car.

just didnt like some of the comments, thats why decided to write my own little piece

thanks

Thanks for the clarification.
Now you have done your little piece can you do us all a favour and register under your own name instead of using someone else's.

Far less confusing that way.

At the end of the day, he's posted his experiences, and the information that he recited that he was given was wrong.

He was told he was wrong, without abuse, just correcting the misinformation regarding the recall.

He was the FIRST person to hurl insults around by calling Neily arrogant because he dared correct him, which to me is an arrogant response to being told you're wrong is it not?

He's got in a stress, whinged to you (his partner) and you've come on and taken all the banter in a straight down the line, deadly serious personal attack and flown the internet girlfriend knight in shining armour flag.

He overreacted, you've overreacted, end of.

If you have a serious issue, then feel free to PM me and I can explain it further.

+ he's far more articulate than I can every hope to be! :(

orly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back