• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Poly bushes where can i buy them?

hi guys my bushes are on there way out on my 02 ctr i want some polyones but cant seem to find a kit or anything ive checked the obvious places but all i get is gear box and anyi roll ones shorly there are more than that can anyone help thanks

I have not seen Powerflex do them, as far as I have found the only company that does them is the American company ES. I have a set on the way, they are listed for their EP Si.

i checked the website and there not on there BUT i looked a different site called polyflex and they have loads of bushes , what kind of kit do they offer any prices if you dont mind saying

ive seen the ES ones.... seem to be the only reasonably priced ones available from what little digging i did when looking into them.

mugen do them but theyre pure $$.

G do you know what the ES kit includes? is it pretty much a complete front and rear set? also anybody feel free to link up any others available :p

Back