• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Popping and burbling

Bud

Looking for an exhaust system, but im still unsure to which one i want.

Fancy something that pops and burbles nicely when coming of accelerator and changing gear. I know turbo and super charged cars tend to get the sexy poppiness when fitted with after market exahusts.

Any one recommend a system for N/A K20a2

Racing header will also be added

People say spoon N1 and spoon b-pipe is great for sound and pops

Thanks Dan

I find that BC spec IV pops/burbles a little when coming off the accelerator, it sounds great :D

I think the spec 4 sounds awsome to but im just not to keen on how it looks lol

I think the spec 4 sounds awsome to but im just not to keen on how it looks lol

Tbh when i first fitted it to the car, i thought it looked too big. But i've had it on 2-3 weeks now and it looks perfect.

I love the sound of the spoon, but just think it looks too small.:(

Tbh when i first fitted it to the car, i thought it looked too big. But i've had it on 2-3 weeks now and it looks perfect.

I love the sound of the spoon, but just think it looks too small.:(

Where did you buy your Spec 4 from danny?

Where did you buy your Spec 4 from danny?

It was second hand from DaveT on CTRO, they don't make them anymore, so you'd have to find a good second hand one. Mine was a bargain at £150 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It was second hand from DaveT on CTRO, they don't make them anymore, so you'd have to find a good second hand one. Mine was a bargain at £150 :D

Theres a couple of there atm. Heres a little vid of mine after it was fitted, you can hear it popping at the end ;)

[video]http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Zetec_S_Dan/?action=view&current=M2U00222.flv[/video]

Hehe £150!! lucky

At work now so cant listen, will have a look when i get in.

Whats the sounds like a low revs? quiet?

Hehe £150!! lucky

At work now so cant listen, will have a look when i get in.

Whats the sounds like a low revs? quiet?

Yeah i was very,very lucky. It was only 20-30mins away from me too :D

Yeah at low rev's it's almost OEM, then when you open it up:twisted:

Back