• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Possible headlight problem

ok i read in that sticky about some headlight issues for the ctr

when i put my key in and turn the key to when all the dash lights come on there is a clicking sound coming from the front end of car is this possibally the headlight?

also when i adjust the headlights with the switch in dashboard i notice my driver 1 goes down every click my passenger 1 stays till i put it till 3 then goes down in a one off to same height as drivers side

if this is the case to honda fix this under warranty?

cheers

xxx

Yes if its still in warranty Honda will fix this - It is your headlight motor that is the problem ;)

i dnt know there just a clicking noise when i put car on and its like it doesnt adjust thro 1 and 2 when using the adjuster switch in car but then when i get to 3 it drops all way in 1 move

so i was thinking it was that and yer i got a year warranty when i bought it

could i take it down to get looked at any way to be safe?

i dnt know there just a clicking noise when i put car on and its like it doesnt adjust thro 1 and 2 when using the adjuster switch in car but then when i get to 3 it drops all way in 1 move

so i was thinking it was that and yer i got a year warranty when i bought it

could i take it down to get looked at any way to be safe?

What year is it?

03 and with just over 40k mi on clocks i just got the car 3 months ago tho so could of been happening with previous owner

yer that post helps a little spose it better to take down there to ask them about it i tried that vehicle check and says nothing needs done but better to be safe than sorry :)

Mine does it too. Don't worry about it unless your headlights aren't adjusted properly. It is annoying, but that is all it is.

Back