• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Possible to replace seat covers?

Hi there, I'm not sure if this was the right place to post but I discovered a cig burn on the passanger seat a few weeks after I purchased my 04 EP3 CTR, I was just wondering if its possible to repair the seat upholstery or is it even possibly to get completely new trim for it as I noticed on the back of the seats there are zips there so remove the covering, obviously replacing the seats themselves is a bit of overkill in this case.

Hi there, I'm not sure if this was the right place to post but I discovered a cig burn on the passanger seat a few weeks after I purchased my 04 EP3 CTR, I was just wondering if its possible to repair the seat upholstery or is it even possibly to get completely new trim for it as I noticed on the back of the seats there are zips there so remove the covering, obviously replacing the seats themselves is a bit of overkill in this case.

the cig burn will be around 40 spondulicks to get repaired. ive got to get one done in my buddyclubs after my missus managed to get some ash on the back of her jacket and sit on it in the passenger seat.

Just look out on ebay for a replacement cover, they're £600 each, that's £1200 per seat from Honda iirc.

Are you being serious?! £600!! I'll have a look on ebay

I wish I took more notice of the interior when I was buying it :-(, its my first ever car purchase so I guess its a learning curve I guess!

Wa wa wee wa, just looked on ebay and I could get a couple of mint condition seats ones for seriously less than that. Crazy money huh!

In fact, has anyone any idea how much a nop notch leather retrim would be?

Only if she's dainty enough not to leave a giant ar@e shaped dent after, otherwise it's round the back of the chip shop up against a wheelie bin ;)

Round the back of the kebab shop will do me...but thats because I'm a classy guy :D

Seriously though, I've had a look at pics of the leather interior and I know what you guys mean...it does look pretty damn gay.

My seats on my pre facelift ep3 are getting a bit shabby on the sides. Particularly the drivers side.

See the covers zip off, but £600 is stupid money. Sure buying the seats from a scrappy would be a lot cheaper.

I've seen the leather seats on a ctr, I thought they looked good personally, iirc was two tone and suited that colour of car.

Back