• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 possibly a turbo conversion

hello all I've seen on ebay a turbo kit for under 1k and that's a full kit how much will it cost to get it fitted will my ep3 get cut up in bits just to make it fit and will it eventually just brake or should I not bother thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Personally if it was me I wouldn't buy an eBay turbo kit. If I had the money I'd much rather get it done by those who know exactly what they are doing. TDI North and a couple of other places would be the best choice. Yes I know at TDI for example you won't get much change from say 6k all in but then you know it would be spot on set up right and safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'll leave it then I'll put the cash into other things maybe some wheels

best mods for the ep3 are induction/exhaust and a kpro remap... should pull circa 240bhp with them little bits.. Jackson supercharger is an expensive do but they fly with them fitted!!!

frsu induction/exhaust and remap make the ctr a proper hot hatch... none of this turbo rubbish... ep3 is one of the last real hot hatches !

High revving n/a plus light weight is a win... or go fat turbo... have driven lcr and owned astra vxr and I still think the ctr is the better hot hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'm there then itg maxogen fitted as well as full power flow exhaust any recommendations of remapping company in Wiltshire

Back