• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Post your head unit

img2012071900289.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Alpine need to get the dash changed shows up too much dust and i need to clean it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony DSX-S200X IIRC.
Is mechless, front folds down and iPod sits in a little hidden tray behind the screen. A nice touch IMHO.
726803fedeb16c3504f762b4a99f0eb9.jpg

Pioneer 2400BT - Great for Under £250

Key points for me -

* Wireless music streaming through bluetooth
* Built in hands free (made by Parrot)
* With jail broken Iphone & display you can run the tomtom app (sadly does need the front mounted USB plugged in!)

7_zpse810b62e.jpg

8_zpsfbbc1c9c.jpg

Pioneer 2400BT - Great for Under £250

Key points for me -

* Wireless music streaming through bluetooth
* Built in hands free (made by Parrot)
* With jail broken Iphone & display you can run the tomtom app (sadly does need the front mounted USB plugged in!)

7_zpse810b62e.jpg

8_zpsfbbc1c9c.jpg

That looks brilliant mate, Did you get it from Halfords for that price, and was there any other bits needed?

Ok this is my set up, Alpine head unit, Denon DCA800 amp, Genisis two way componants and DEI 12" sub in custom made fiberglass and MDF box. Sounds the nuts!
P1010763.jpg

P1010762.jpg

That looks brilliant mate, Did you get it from Halfords for that price, and was there any other bits needed?

Was from Car audio security in Hayes, Have bought all my audio stuff from there over the years! Wasn't a plug and play fit unfortunately, All down to the poor quality of the connects 2 fascia kit! ended up bonding and repainting it but I'm very happy with the end result and alot of people have said it looks nice & oem :)

Thanks mate,
So to make it fit, I'd need to buy a double din facia and then cut it, re-paint it etc? Not sure if I'd be able to do that without ballsing it up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the greatest of photos from a year or two ago.

JVC AVX-11
1302368746876.jpg

1302368745282.jpg

1302368747416.jpg

It's alright. plays mp3 cd/dvd's so i can put 4.7gb worth of songs on a single disc. I only really use it with my Iriver mp3 player i bought 7 years ago, the sound quality is still awesome from it.

Thanks mate,
So to make it fit, I'd need to buy a double din facia and then cut it, re-paint it etc? Not sure if I'd be able to do that without ballsing it up :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if you wanted the fit & finish the same as mine, Its worth the extra effort to get the better result :)

Back