• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Potenza RE050A 205/45/17 88W XL

got a pair of these fitted. Anyone else tried these?
Given that they are Bridgestone's top model bar the S-03(doesn't come in stock CTR size) they should be pretty good?

Too hard to tell difference at the moment as the weather doesn't permit using it to the full potential.

csiu said:
got a pair of these fitted. Anyone else tried these?
Given that they are Bridgestone's top model bar the S-03(doesn't come in stock CTR size) they should be pretty good?

Too hard to tell difference at the moment as the weather doesn't permit using it to the full potential.

I've had a two sets of these on my previous CTR's. I really like em. IMO they're a superior tyre to the RE40, but other people seem to disagree. I guess it's down to your individual driving style and how you prefer a car to respond and behave when on the boil. Each to their own at the end of the day I guess. I'm going for some Toyo's next though. Heard good things about them so I'm gonna give em a try.

Back