• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pre facelift to post facelift Rear light conversion

Hi guys ive recently just changed my rear lights from some rubish 3D ones to some slightly tinted facelift ones, i have an 02 plate and the only bulbs that dont fit are the reverse lights as im sure lots of you are aware. How can i fix/get around this also im missing one connector for the reverse light if anyone can help much appreciated
many thanks Leighton :)

Hi there, i've got the same problem i've swapped my pre facelift rear lights for the newer facelift ones but my reverse light wire connector doesn't fit the newer model how did you get around this problem???
Can anyone help me please...........

lol i havent done it yet but as an electrician i know its a matter of going to a scappy getting the connectors and reconnecting with crimp connectors as theres no conversion kits that ive found abit of a fiddle but do-able

Back