• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Prelude Valuation.

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
A friend (wife of my gaffer) has a Prelude she wishes to place up for sale.

I will be driving it sometime this week but here are the details for anyone who can help. :cool:

1996 M Reg Prelude 2.2 VTEC.

Deep Red/Burgundy Metallic.

Manual and with 4WS.

65,000 genuine miles and the current lady owner is the 3rd from new.

MOT expires July 08 and there is some (less than 3 months) tax in the window.

The car looks to be in great shape and I am told that there is no accident history.

OK petrolheads, get out the calculators and let me give her the bad news. :lol:

£12.50 Inc p+p, I'll throw in a bag of Banny Fatter Nic Nacs too. I know its a generous offer, but don't take too long, the sell by date is getting close on the Nic Nacs.

If it is mint then up to £2k, but it would need to be really mint for that.

A lot of car for the money, these will match EP3's on track.

Found out today that she paid £3k for it last year. :eek: :lol:

I think she is in for a shock. :smt047

I will get some pics up when she has had it cleaned.

Great cars, very underated by those who do'nt know, getting harder to find good one's

Well its been a good 2 years since i had my BB4 (import) but i would estimate a good UK example to fetch around the £1500 mark.

As said earlier, its harder to find good clean examples of them now. JDM 2ws models tend to fetch a slightly higher price, especaillyl LSD variants (like my old one *cry*)

I spoke to her today and she says she will start the ad at £2,500!!!! :eek:

I told her she would have a long ownership car on her hands. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like that shape Prelude, has a lot of New Civic about it (Dash and shape of Grill)

They appear to attract a lot of rust though going by the one's I have seen out and about :( :(

Wouldn't think its worth anymore than £1500 on a good day.

Wow, they arent worth very much anymore are they (going by whats on autotrader)! Shame, coz your getting a damn good car for your money!
She might be more lucky with a private sale, outside her house! Id put it up for £2500 or offers...if shes not in a hurry to sell up! ;)
Its better to be knocked down from a higher price than a lower one!:p

If she comes into work on Monday I will get it cleaned and photographed.

If she comes in.........................................:rolleyes:

Being the gaffers wife and all.............:lol: :lol: :lol:

She is now hoping for "as close to £2k as possible" but give it a little longer and I might have it myself. :lol:

Back