• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premier Edition EP3

A5H

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if i could get some advice,

What would you value the following car at in the private car market today?

- 55 Plate Premier Edition Type R
- Cosmic Grey
- 65,000 miles
- Serviced, Mot'd and Taxed

Thanks

Ash

depends on several things, is it still standard? does it have a full service history? where has it been serviced? General condition, pictures etc. How many owners? Any dodgy history with milage or writen off?

Could be anything from 6-8.5k i suppose?

Full service histroy, standard apart from mugan wind deflectors, hasnt been written off.

Very good bodwork condition and good interior condition.

I'd say around 8k probably, I wouldn't like to pay any more for that kind of milage.

I like to go over cars and pick out the bad points and then tell the owner how much I'm going to have to spend fixing it if I buy it... then give them an insultingly low offer.

Some small things I look for;

Used cigarrett lighter
Stone chips
Noisy belts
Noisy pulleys
Seat bolster wear
Footwell matt wear
Kick plate scratches
Annoying rattles whilst driving
Excessive wind noise whilst driving (due to preished/damaged seals)

Most cars have some or all of these and so I make a big deal about them. If you're thinking about buying, do this, if you're thinking about selling, fix these.

Rossy t will be able to give an accurate figure, but I'd say £7500 would be reasonable, obviously depending on the condition.

Back