• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

premier or no premier

Hi guys need some advice after long searches found 2 nice examples one is a 54 plate 40000 miles for 5400 one is 06 45000 premier with full HH for 7000 is it worth extra for the premier for rareity and future value factors? Seems to be like 3 prems on autotrader under 60k and there all soo expensive lol

I would say go for the premier if you can even though ive only got a standard ep3, unfortunately my budget couldnt stretch far enough and I am still kicking myself...even considered selling mine for a cosmic premier lol. There isnt much difference between them but like you say premier will undoubtedly be worth more in the future and IMO generally look nicer :)

Im on my third civic. I prefer the Premier over the other two. You could buy a cheaper one and buy premier bits for it. Depends on your budget I suppose.

Hello, my wife owns a standard ep3 and I have a premiere. Not sure about future values, but I personally do find the seats to be a lot
better in the premiere and make a definite difference to driving position so it may be worth trying both before you decide on budgets etc.

Hi thanks for the replies do you think prems are worth over 1.5k more than standard facelifts? There so rare premiers all are like 6k plus from garages which is where I have to buy from as ive got a mk6 tdi golf px also finding one with full honda historys a nightmare lol

I think it is dependent on alot of factors i.e. mileage, history, condition, etc sucks that you cant go private as you would most probably get more for yours than going px :( like grumpy said you should really take out both and see whether you can live without the premier features :)

No, I don't think they are necessarily worth 1.5k more personally. When buying, condition/history is far more important! Low mileage cars with full history do exist but it may take a bit of luck and patience for the right car to turn up. When looking for mine, I looked at a good few examples before finding the right one.
One a side note, at least 2 I looked at privately were wanting to sell them to buy a diesel so it's always worth calling to discuss any you see!

Premier Edition are well sought after; an Immaculate example with 25k on the clock got sold for £7995 on a 55 plate! Trade Seller but was shocked at the price it went for.. 2 Owners FHSH

All depends on what you want. I was going for a prem but decided to get a 2004 facelift and i spent the saved money on mods. I dont regret it at all. The only real downside is resale value. The prem will hold this a lot higher for longer.

Back